PickleMama Designs

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I'm really still here!

Sorry, I have had a lot going on personally and I had to "take-off" for a while, but I'm back now.  I wish I was one of those people that blogged about everything going on in their life, but I just have a hard time posting all of that.  I will say, that my Dad is in a much better place now and not in pain anymore and we are all thankful for that.

Now, I'm thinking of changing the direction of PickleMama Designs.  I still love to create party invitations and anything party related, but I have started making bows for my daughters and even bottlecaps to go on them and bottlecap necklaces...so maybe I can tie them into the party themes somehow...hmmmm.  Well, I've just been thinking about a lot of stuff lately but don't have the motivation right now to just do it!  My friend called today wanting me to design a Vegas themed wedding shower invite since the couple is going to get married in Vegas soon and then another friend is already thinking about her son's 4th birthday party in September with a pirate theme...so I have a few things to work on at the same time I'm planning my daughter's 2nd birthday party that's an art theme...should be fun!  I also just realized I never posted anything about my other daughter's Candy Shoppe 3rd birthday party last October!  So I'll post it soon and anything else I'm working on.

0 comments:

Post a Comment