PickleMama Designs

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

New Creations!

I haven't been posting like I wanted to...sorry!  I was planning my daughter's 2nd birthday party and creating new things, so I was having FUN!!!  I'll do a post with everything from my daughter's party a little later.  Now, I thought I'd share the invitation I created for a friend that gave a Vegas-themed wedding reception.  It was two-sided, so here's the front...
And the back...

Then she was going to have a cake made, but it would have been covered in fondant and the couple doesn't like the taste of fondant, so she asked if I could help.  Well, a cake like she wanted and without fondant...the only idea I had was to make the decorations out of chocolate and candy coatings, so this is how it turned out.

I like it!  And all that chocolate was yummy!  I hope the happy couple liked it too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment